Mzuri Crowdfund Investing (Mzuri CFI) is a new concept based on the idea of crowdfunding, or group investment, that allows even people with relatively little funds to invest in real estate. 10,000 PLN is enough to start benefitting from investing in apartments for rent.
The concept of Mzuri CrowdFund Investing is realized by establishing investment SPVs named Mzuri CFI (x…).
Each of the companies may employ a slightly different investment strategy:
• acquiring and renovating a tenement building in order to sell the apartments (i.e. the strategy of the firstcompany Mzuri CFI 1, the fourthMzuri CFI 4 and the sixthMzuri CFI 6),
• acquiring and renovating a tenement building in order to rent the apartments long-term,
• commissioning the constructionof a new tenement building in order to sell the apartments,
• commissioning the construction of a new tenement building in order to rent the apartments long-term,
• developing a portfolio of apartments for rent in order to regularly pay out the profits on rent (i.e. the strategy of the second company Mzuri CFI 2)
• flipping of apartments combined with developing a portfolio of apartments for rent, re-investing the profits for several years in order to increase the capital, commencing payouts of the profits after a period of accumulating the capital (i.e. the strategy of the third company Mzuri CFI Alfa)
• revitalizing the urban fabric: a long-term strategy of developing a portfolio of tenement buildings and their gradual revitalization in a given city (i.e. the strategy realized by Mzuri CFI Łódź and Mzuri CFI Śląsk that is currently looking for investors)
• other strategies, possibly using several of the above in one model
Additionally, Mzuri CF manages closed-end investment groups on commission. A specific group of investors or an institution representing a group of investors can commission us to establish a dedicated investment model of Mzuri CFI.